The ACTIA risk management content has now moved to a new intranet site within CMTEDD. This site can only be accessed by ACT Government employees.
The ACT Government is committed to robust risk management practices, recognising that risk management is an integral part of good management.
The ACT Insurance Authority (‘ACTIA’) has been tasked under the Insurance Authority Act 2005 with promoting good risk management practices and giving advice to the Minister about the management of Territory risks.
ACTIA promotes the adoption of good risk management practices across all Territory entities and organisations. Risk management initiatives promoted by ACTIA include but are not limited to:
- promotion of risk management forums and networking meetings for ACT Government personnel involved in risk management
- assisting directorates with the development of their risk management programs, policies and practices
- provision of a variety of risk management and insurance training courses for Directorate representatives
- provision of risk management tools
- provision of assistance to directorates in identification, assessment and treatment of risks for all activities managed by the Territory.
For any external enquiries, please feel free to contact the ACTIA risk management team by emailing the ACTIA Insurance & Risk Management inbox at ACTIAInsuranceAndRiskManagement@act.gov.au.
The ACT Government is committed to improving the accessibility of web content. If, however, you experience problems accessing the information or functions in any uploaded PDF or Word document, please contact ACTIA on (02) 6207 0184. We will endeavour to fix the problem or provide the information in an alternative format.