Social inclusion and equality have defined the ACT Labor Government since its election in 2001. We have done this through embedding the principles of social inclusion and equality in legislation, policies, services, practices and through significant, targeted funding.
This section of the Budget Statement outlines the important initiatives undertaken, and indicators of progress (where available), over the current term of the Assembly.
- Countering Violence Against Women and their Children
- Living with Disability
- Children and Families
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex and Queer (LGBTIQ)
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People
- Housing, Homelessness and Transport
- Health – including Mental Health
- Law and Justice