Leasing Government Property
ACT Property Group
The ACT Property Group within the Chief Minister's Treasury and Economic Development Directorate (CMTEDD), manages buildings which are surplus to agency requirements. These buildings are available for use by community groups, small businesses and some commercial organisations, such as resource recyclers and infant businesses.
Demand for leasing these facilities is high and the number of facilities is limited. ACT Property Group keeps an application register for organisations and groups interested in occupying these facilities. If your organisation or business is interested in being accommodated in a government property, you must complete an application form. Before making an application please review the eligibility criteria. Completed application forms should be forwarded to Tenancies, ACT Property Group, PO Box 777 Fyshwick ACT 2609.
To apply, please review eligibility criteria and then complete the application form.
- Community and Other Tenancies Application and Allocation Policy (PDF 489.2 KB)
- Application Form to Occupy Multipurpose Buildings (PDF 382KB) Word doc (DOC 94KB)
- Guidelines to Complete an Application for Community or Other Tenancy Purposes (PDF 132KB) Word doc (DOC 85KB)
- Application Checklist to Occupy Multipurpose Buildings (PDF 112KB) Word doc (DOC 46KB)
- Direct Debit Request (Excel 335KB)
Fire System Maintenance and Emergency Procedures
Fire Emergency Response (PDF 94KB)
Work Request Form for all building maintenance issues
Work Order Request Form (DOC 48.3KB)